18 Mar 2023
· Managing reception area
· Managing phone calls emails and fax
· Managing agenda and appointment for the office
· Managing account information in our system
· Assisting organizing and coordinating day to day task
· Book-keeping invoices, purchases, expenses and customer balances
· Secretarial support procedures i.e. archiving, filing, prints, scans etc.
· Co-operation and co-ordination of actions with all the company’s staff
· Exceptional communication and customer service skill
· Fluent in both Greek and English at proficient business level
· Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft office – ECDL certifications of equilevant)
· Strong coordination, organization and prioritisation skills
· Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
· Positive and outgoing personality with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability
· Degree / certification or experience in office administration
· Degree / certification or experience in book-keeping
· 3 years minimum experience in similar position
· Monday to Friday, 8:00-13:00 and 14:30- 17:30
· Competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
Please send your CVs by email to email@example.com.
Whilst we will review all applications, we will only respond to those that meet the requirements.